Contact Mental Health

If you have a query regarding the Mental Health Service please use Advice Zone Online.

Advice Zone Online

If you need to talk to someone urgently, you can find information on who can help on our Urgent Help page.

The Mental Health Advisers are: 

Chris Browning (Treforest and Newport)

Lynne Fisher (Treforest and Glyntaff)

What if I have feedback?

We are always pleased to receive feedback.  For information on how to provide this please our Wellbeing Feedback page.

What if I have a complaint?

If you feel you have not received a good service from the Wellbeing Service (of which the Mental Health Service is a part) you may wish to follow the complaints procedure.