Mental Health

Mental Health Service

Practical Support for Mental Health Issues

The Mental Health Service helps students who are experiencing mental or emotional distress. We offer a range of practical support in a confidential, professional setting. If you are currently experiencing mental health problems it is a good idea to seek help as soon as possible. Don’t be afraid to reach out.

In addition to supporting students directly we aim to promote an understanding and acceptance of mental health and of psychological and emotional wellbeing throughout the University, and we are responsible for USW's Student Mental Health Policy.